License Number: 175414
License Number: 185867
Residential Property Management
Our team provides all your property management needs. We understand that you value your investment, so we pride ourselves in managing your properties with the utmost care.
Our services include:
- Bookkeeping services: Includes sending monthly statements, year-end profit and loss and 1099, collecting rent monies from tenants, serving all legal notification for non-payment of rent (5-day pay or quit notice), representation in court for non-payment of rent, coordinating eviction with the constable’s office.
- Evaluations: Move-in, move-out, and annual lease renewal walkthroughs.
- Vendor Quality: We evaluate contractors to ensure the highest level of skill and value.
- Homeowners Associations: Ensuring HOA violations are handled and closed in a timely manner.
- Advertising: Listing your property in the Multiple Listing Service of the Las Vegas Association of Realtors. This means that over 13,000 licensed agents will be able to access and show your property. We also advertise on social media and hundreds of websites including www.zillow.com, www.realtor.com, www.trulia.com, www.hotpads.com and many more.
- Tenant screening: Each prospective tenant must complete an application form, giving all pertinent information and permission to verify the sources listed. We run credit reports on each applicant through Experian Credit Reporting Service. Reports must show a Risk Score Factor of less than 400, with no evictions, foreclosures, state tax liens, utility collections, or delinquent student loans. We contact employer to verify his/her income and contact previous landlords to ensure the tenant paid rent on time, left the property in good condition and was not a problem tenant.
- Residential Properties: 8-10% Monthly management fee (only charged on a rented house).
- Leasing Fee: $300+ charged every time there is a new lease or lease renewal in addition to the monthly management fee. This includes having the tenant sign the lease agreement and all other necessary paperwork to ensure a successful owner/tenant relationship and collecting all rent and security monies.
- Set Up Fee: $179 initial one-time fee used to establish accounts, complete a property evaluation, hang lockboxes, take pictures and begin marketing and other items pertinent to new accounts.
- Reserve: $200 initial account reserve (Owner funds). The initial Reserve balance is required to cover the expenses of marketing and any utility bills that may need to be paid while the property is vacant.
- MLS: $300+ Agent Referral Fee. When a property is listed in the Multiple Listing Service, it will now be available for showings by real estate agents who may have potential tenants. Should that tenant qualify to live in the property and is subsequently approved by the owner, the real estate agent would need to be compensated for referring the tenant. This is done through the referral fee.